The Ridges at Paris Mountain offers distinctive home sites with spectacular city and mountain views. From the lights of the city to the sunsets over the Blue Ridge Mountains, residents of The Ridges have a view from all angles. For information about sales, please contact Holly May (864) 640-1959.
Home sites on the City View side of The Ridges have a bird’s eye view of downtown Greenville SC and the surrounding areas. The lake and iconic Bell Tower at Furman University are included in the encompassing view. When the sun sets, the lights of downtown Greenville glow with the excitement and life of a growing city.
- Homesite 1 sits at the highest point on the property with panoramic views of Furman University’s Mirror Lake and Bell Tower, along with views facing north to the mountains.
- Homesite 2 is SOLD.
The Southern Living Showcase Home is uniquely situated with outstanding views of the southern exposure and easy access to the large common area.
- Homesite 2 is SOLD.
- Homesite 3 is SOLD.
- Homesite 4 is SOLD.
- Homesite 5 offers great southern exposure with views that extend for miles. This lot is great for solar power generation. This lot has a steeper slope, but will have unobstructed city views.
- Homesite 6 offers great southern exposure with views that extend for miles. This lot is great for solar power generation. This lot has a steeper slope, but will have unobstructed city views.
- Homesite 7 will host the future model home and offers great southern exposure with views that extend for miles.This lot is great for solar power generation. This lot has a steeper slope, but will have unobstructed city views.
- Homesite 8 is located on the perimeter of the development and nestled in the hardwoods for great privacy. This lot offers a fantastic view of downtown Greenville.
Homeowners on the Park View side of The Ridges will experience sunrises and sunsets against the backdrop of the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains. The Ridges Park View is next to Paris Mountain State Park, offering direct access to activities such as hiking, biking, swimming and picnicking.
- Homesite 9 will host the future model home. This lot sits on the upper-most portion of the north side of the property with easy access to Altamont Road.
- Homesite 10 is SOLD.
- Homesite 11 offers stunning views of the mountains and is closely situated to the entrance of the mountain view side of the development. This home is accessed via private driveway.
- Homesite 12 is SOLD.
- Homesite 14 is situated back into the hillside of the property with close access and proximity to Paris Mountain State Park.
- Homesite 15 is SOLD.
- Homesite 16 offers stunning panoramic views of the mountain ranges in the distance. This lot is situated in the middle of the community, offering an easy walk to the common area parks and Paris Mountain State Park.
- Homesite 17 is one of the larger home sites on the mountain view side. It has sprawling views of the State park and the mountain ranges in the distance.
- Homesite 18 is one of the larger sites on the mountain view side. It is at the end of a cul-de-sac offering privacy all around.
- Homesite 19 is one of the most unique lots on the property, settled in old-growth hardwoods but offering fantastic views. A super site for a “tree” house!